GLS complies with the New Zealand Privacy Act 2020 (the Act) when dealing with
personal information. Personal information is information about an identifiable individual (a natural person).
This policy sets out how we will collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information.
This policy does not limit or exclude any of your rights under the Act. If you wish to seek further
information on the Act, see www.privacy.org.nz.
Changes to this policy
We may change this policy by uploading a revised policy onto the website. The change will apply from
the date that we upload the revised policy.
Who do we collect your personal information from?
We collect personal information about you from:
- you, when you provide that personal information to us, including via our website and any related
service, through any registration or subscription process, through any contact with us (e.g., telephone
call or email), or when you buy or use our services and products
- third parties where you have authorised this or the information is publicly available
If possible, we will collect personal information from you directly.
How we use your personal information
We will use your personal information:
- to verify your identity
- to provide services and products to you
- to market our services and products to you, including contacting you electronically (e.g., by text or
email for this purpose)
- to provide our services and solutions through technology
- to provide you with information and marketing material about other services that we offer that
may be of interest to you
- to respond to requests or other communication from you
- to maintain contact with you
- to provide you with information relevant to your type of business or other area of expertise or
- to keep you informed of our services and industry developments
- to provide you with the opportunity to meet other people and attend seminars, conferences or
other events in your type of business, or other area of expertise or interest
- to facilitate our internal business operations, including the fulfilment of any legal or regulatory
- for administrative purposes
or for any other purpose authorised by you or the Act.
Disclosing your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- any business that supports our services and products, including any person that hosts or maintains
any underlying IT system or data centre that we use to provide the website or other services and
- other third parties (for anonymised statistical information)
- a person who can require us to supply your personal information (e.g., a regulatory authority)
- any other person authorised by the Act or another law (e.g., a law enforcement agency)
- any other person authorised by you
We will not
- sell or rent your data to third parties
- share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
*Further information relating to disclosing personal information is available in our Terms and Conditions.
Protecting your personal information
We will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorised activity, or
We will only retain your personal data for as long as
- it is needed for the purposes of providing our services or maintaining communication with you
- the law requires us to
While we take reasonable steps to maintain secure internet connections, if you provide us with personal
information over the internet, the provision of that information is at your own risk.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any of these requests, get in contact with us at https://gener8leadership.solutions/contact-us/ or via normal email channels.